Bundet boksveggkonstruksjon dunfylt jakke med vanntett Pertex® Shield ytre. En beskyttende dunjakke for bruk i tøffe vinterforhold
100% nylon dunfylt jakke med PU membran
- 2 håndlommer med YKK® AquaGuard®-glidelåser
- Pertex® Shield fullt tapet vanntett ytre
- 800FP RDS-sertifisert europeisk gåsedun (160g/ 5.6oz size 12)
- Rab® fluorokarbonfri, hydrofobisk dun utviklet i kombinasjon med Nikwax®
- 2-veis YKK® VISLON®-glidelås foran med isolert indre glidelåsbaffel med hakebeskytter
Our story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand both from friends and the growing local climbing community.
Things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a campfire.